Friday, October 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Apparently, I've been "Tagged".

A. Attached or single?--attached
B. Best Friend(s)?--Steve
C. Cake or Pie?-- Cake (chocolate of course)
D. Day of Choice? -- Thursday has always been my favorite
E. Essential? -- A project to work on, preferably hand quilting
F. Favorite Color?--Green
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? -- Bears (only red ones)
H. Hometown? -- Berkeley Ca.
I. Indulgence? -- Chocolate
J. January or July? -- July. Who likes January?
K. Kids? -- Five (Troy, Chad, Lara, Ben & Emily) There's no need to include ages here.
L. Life is not complete without? -- Family
M. Marriage Date? -- June 11
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? -- One brother, three sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? -- Apples. I eat an apple everyday.
P. Phobias? --(just one?) Snakes, dirty things run a close second.
Q. Quotes? -- Happiness is a choice.
R. Reason to Smile? -- too many to name, but let's start with the natural beauty of the world
S. Season of Choice? -- Fall
T. Tag Someone -- Lara, this is for you.
U. Unknown Fact? -- Where I'll be a year from now.
V. Vegetable? -- Red Cabbage
W. Worst Habit? -- (only one?) Procrastination, I guess
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? -- Neither, it might mean I'd be sick
Y. Your favorite food? -- Fresh-baked bread
Z. Zodiac sign? -- Cancer

No comments: